Prototype2D teaser ...
written on June 22, 2009
This is a little side project to get my attention away from Lera3D, but also a proof of concept for building an small 2d engine using QT + OpenGL, BOX2D for Physics and irrKLang for the Sound.
- Base Actor class with support for tile based animation and multiple layers with z ordering (done)
- Texture Manager (all textures reference counted) (done)
- World Manager ( manages all actors, offers factory methods for easy actor creation, etc ) (done)
- Sound System via irrKLang ( to be done )
- Box2D integrate physics with the Base Actor and World classes (work in progress)
- other misc. features (blending, etc) (partially done)
So here is a little teaser: